One of Tarragindi's Best Family Homes
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ray White Annerley are pleased to present to the market this outstanding opportunity to secure one of the suburbs best large family homes. Situated in one of Tarragindi's most sought after pockets 103 Fingal Street is sure to impress.
As soon as you walk in you begin to appreciate the class and the detail from the high ceilings to the cornices and the timeless french provincial kitchen. Perfect for entertaining the open plan living and dining area leads you out to a large deck with spectacular uninterrupted 180 degree views of the city and the mountains towards Mt Coot-tha.
The master bedroom includes walk in robe and ensuite and beautiful 1920s victorian coat hanger french doors that open up to the back deck to your own retreat.
- 5 Bedrooms plus Study
- 3 Bathrooms
- Formal dining area
- Large french provincial kitchen
- Master ensuite and walk in robe
- 3 Living areas
- Entertaining decks on both front and back of the house and on both levels
- 607sqm block
- Side access for additional parking and access to the backyard
- 2 car lock up garage
- Short stroll to Ekibin Memorial Park, Shaftesbury St Park and Bruno's cafe
- Close to both St Elizabeths and Wellers Hill schools
Enquire now to discuss how this outstanding opportunity can become yours.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.