Greenslopes diamond in the rough!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This two gabled prewar home will make anyone looking for a renovator very excited! Situated on a 410m2 block with a large council approved studio/shed in the backyard you can transform this property into something very special!
Framed in with established tall trees, you have a large and flat yard to transform into a beautiful lawn or perhaps extend the house further. A deck would also be ideal here to enjoy the elevated views from the house. The sunlight coming through the trees gives this backyard the perfect amount of light, yet has that tranquil oasis feeling with its leafy surroundings.
You enter the house via its covered quaint veranda. This is where a morning coffee should be enjoyed in the morning sun. There's two living areas as well as the two very spacious south facing bedrooms and a separate kitchen.
With a great layout and its original charm, this light filled home will transform into a dream home.
- VJ walls
- Gas stove
- Second toilet downstairs
- Near new insulated roof and gutters
- New PVC sewer line
- Front and back entrance
- Lockup garage
- Loads of storage space underneath the house
- Council approved 7 x 6m insulated backyard studio/shed with timber floors and hardwood frame. Wired and ready to be connected to main house. Just need the trench and electrician.
- Upgraded power board with safety switch
Location wise you are in a leafy suburban street with all the city convenience and hospitals nearby:
• Greenslopes Private Hospital: 650m
• PA Hospital: 2.4 kms
• Greenslopes Mall: 850 m
• Stones Corner Village: 1.2 kms
• Bus stops within a few minutes' walk
• Greenslopes State School: 500 m
• Junction Park State School: 1.5 kms
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.