Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Location is the Key
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Located in a small, recently constructed complex of timeless architectural design.
Offering exceptional comfort and privacy, and a feeling of tranquillity as the property faces Rowlinson Park with views and the easy carefree lifestyle we have all been looking for.
- Open plan living lounge dining area leading out to a private courtyard that enjoys direct access to a 2 hectare park
- Stylish Caesarstone kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances and generous storage
- Grohe, Villeroy & Bosch tap and bathware
- Spotted gum timber features and staircase
- Fully screened with adjustable shade awning
- Two well-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and the master with an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe.
- Study/sitting room overlooking Rowlinson Park
- Ducted air conditioning to all rooms
- Single car garage with remote controlled door.
Convenient location close to local shops and restaurants, with the city a short train ride away.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.